Scholar's Choice Book Report
503 BR Specific Information and Criteria
The book to be read and reported on can be ANY book that has has has a positive influence on your perceptions of any part of the educational process.
PREPARATION OF THE BOOK REPORT
The completed book report should include all of the following:
- Title of the book and name of the author at the top of the report.
- A brief explanation of who the author is and what backgrouns and /or experiences he or she may have had that lend credibility to the book..
- A list of all the other books written by the author.
- A brief synopsis of the most important concepts presented in the book.
- What you believed to be of most personal value from the book and how you plan to apply that, or have already applied that, in your professional or personal life.
The report should be concise and clearly written. Use language that will communicate what you felt about what you read.