SR5 ~ Subject Related
Educational Video Report
Almost all schools have a "video library" with educational videos that can be checked out by instructors to show to their students. Such videos may be content specific for various courses or may address broader issues such as study habits, gangs, ethical issues, etc.. Information about educational videos can be easily found by doing an online search.
- The EVOC scholar's full name and the words "Educational Video Report" must appear at the top of the report.
- The title of the video along with information how much it costs and where it can be purchased should be included near the top of the report.
- The first paragraph should provide a synopsis of what the video is about.
- The second paragraph should address how the movie can have a positive educational impact on students who would be likely to take a course taught by the scholar.
- The third paragraph should explain what the scholar would or might need to do in order to acquire a copy of the video.
- The report should meet university standards for spelling, grammar and composition. Under no circumstances should the report exceed two printed pages in length.